Research And Development Engineer
- Date Posted
- January 18, 2022
- Full Time
Lakeville MN (Hybrid)
21033 Heron Way
Lakeville, MN 55044, US
- Salary Range
- 70,000 - 95,000
- More Information
Ingios Geotechnics, Inc. (Ingios), a geoconstruction technology innovation company, was founded in 2015 to develop technologies that measure and digitize geo-construction processes. We develop add-on hardware systems, machine technologies, and end-to-end software systems that offer real-time control monitoring experiences for our customers. Our technologies, along with new systems in development, form our suite of intelligent technology solution offerings.
Ingios has an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Research and Development Engineer. In this role you will design, develop, test, deploy and support Ingios’ intelligent construction machine technologies. You will be an integral part of a small team that sets and drives the vision for our suite of future systems. If you are passionate about being a part of a growing team that is bringing transformative technology to the construction industry and want the opportunity to build and shape our technologies, we may be the team for you!
Responsibilities for the Research and Develpment Engineer
- Perform research, design, develop, build, and maintain systems and applications.
- Implement and evaluate algorithms for planning and intelligent decision making in construction environments.
- Use data analytics and machine learning techniques for optimizing process control.
- Implement algorithms involving motion planning.
- Design, plan and create programs, in-house debug, and validate field start-up technologies at construction projects.
- Work with control and software engineers for full system integration.
- Create Ingios' future technolgies!
- B.S. or M.S. electrical engineering, robotics, computer science, and/or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge in computers, DAQ systems, sensor integration.
- Working knowledge of motion planning.
- Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC.
- The ability to develop, understand and implement complex systems correctly.
- Programming knowledge required, e.g., C/C++/Python/.Net
- Willingness to travel to customer sites and interact with customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Nature of work requires US Citizenship and background check.
- Generous medical benefits package
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Competitve salary