Engineering Business Unit Leader Southeast Region
- Date Posted
- January 18, 2022
- Full Time
- Salary Range
- 138,368 - 190,822
- More Information
Engineering Business Unit Leader
Ingios Geotechnics, Inc. (Ingios) is seeking qualified engineering candidates for the position of Engineering Business Unit Leader for our Southeast division. This position will be responsible for technical and administrative leadership of an experienced team of professionals who are committed to deploying advanced geoconstruction technologies and processes for building highly reliable coal combustion residual landfill storage facilities and pavement foundations for civil infrastructure.
Ingios is an industry leading geoconstruction technology and engineering firm specializing in the characterization, testing, and process control of geomaterials using advanced proprietary testing systems. Clients include state departments of transportation, private industrial firms, geomaterial manufacturers, construction companies, and the electrical power generation industry.
Ingios was founded in 2015 with the focus of bringing advanced technical solutions for designing and constructing highly reliable geotechnical solutions for civil infrastructure. Ingios is experiencing rapid growth and client acceptance and is seeking an Engineering Business Unit Leader to oversee technical activities, provide leadership for a team of engineering and technical professionals, and pursue client development in the 12 state Southeast Region.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business that is leading advancements in geoconstruction technology in the Unites States and the career satisfaction and financial rewards commensurate with the position.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution of contracts within the Southeast Region including milestones, deliverables, and meeting budgetary objectives.
- Point of contact with clients.
- Provide leadership to Ingios professional staff within the Region.
- Regional business development.
- Represent executive team in external engagements.
- BS in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering or related field.
- Professional engineering licensure or ability to obtain license within 8 months.
- 10 years of professional level experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal leadership skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work with and lead a team of professional staff
- Education and/or experience in business administration
- Track record of managing projects and team leadership
- Promotion and sales
- Relationships with electrical power generation engineers/CMs, and state and federal transportation officials.
Home Office: Tennessee (preferred)
Southeast Region: Georgia, Florida, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, West Virginia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Kentucky